Help with Scourge Build - WvW solo/small group

Magical Things.8465

I tried a few different things while solo roaming, even messed with spite in the mix. The best results I've had so far was switching back to reaper. I last was running a pretty standard power reaper, spite/soul reaping/reaper with marauder stats. Clear speed was about half the time on camps as my scourge condi build. Pretty easy to play, don't get caught by rangers. When you aren't clearing camps, bring a stunbreak or two.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARWnMbCt0gdbCmbC0biFcBj6M0GeWQtpAQLIuKuFLjA-jFCFQBIZ/R5BAeAA6T9nFcIAq2RA4iKBFwFAQhKxIFggCtA-w

Scourge right now loses to holo/deadeye/DH/rangers, which are a pretty decent portion of roaming encounters tbh. When I roam I look for camp clear speed though, it's best to not get jumped while you are fighting in a camp, and right now scourge takes too long to flip. I have gotten plenty of kills from baddies on scourge after the patch, but it takes more effort than it would on reaper, and has much less survivability. TBH either play reaper and be mediocre or play another class.

Archived