Chasing Tales: Wossaul the Giant is on order and will be fixed separately ?

lare.5129

10/27/2020—October 27 Release NotesFixed an issue that prevented characters from completing the Chasing Tales: Katarin the Bonecrusher achievement after unlocking Chasing Tales: Thundering Blow in rare situations.

It nice, and I properlu understand that for Chasing Tales: Wossaul the Giant it is not fixed? I eturning to Thunderhead Peaks and see same Chasing Tales: Wossaul the Giant 3/5 with not possible complete Acquire the heroic spirit of Wossaul: deed #3.Need to understand it is still not fixed, or it was try fixed and not works, or not try fixed yet ? Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

yes, just check now, it it still not possible complete  Chasing Tales: Wossaul the Giant  for persons, who not have additional progress bar for "Acquire the heroic spirit of Wossaul: deed #3"

Lets hope some new update will trigger that part to update state

• 1 month later...

I have weirdness to add to this. When I look it up directly, Wossaul's achievement is complete in my hero panel, but when I look at the All Or Nothing achievements, it is not listed there with the rest of the Chasing Tales I've completed. It still awarded me the crafting item, but I kept thinking I'd missed an achievement somewhere because it wasn't where it was supposed to be.

Decided I'd look at this one more time because it was so strange; discovered that the achievement is actually under All Or Nothing, but it's all the way at the bottom and out of alphabetical order. Strange, but I can rest in peace knowing why it was saying I had it but then not showing it in the meta.

Edited by AgentMoore.9453
A discovery!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...