WvW - Mesmer problem

Sir Vincent III.1286

If you're using rifle, don't forget to stack swiftness every minute on critters and neutral monsters as you are travelling. I like the DBL where there are tons of critters along the routes that you can just mark as you are running (thrill of the crime swiftness). And on neutral monsters you can mark them, and spam Skirmisher's Shot until they are dead for about a minute of swiftness.

I said I can with the stealth game? Please find that quote. The build I use for DE barely uses stealth.Other than that, Death's Retreat, ShadowStep, and Meld with Shadows are enough in combat mobility to avoid the Mirage's advances.And are these traited reflects a staple of the power Mesmer roaming build? Meaning is that whats picked as you walk out of spawn not knowing what enemies >you will encounter? No, it's not. We're not talking about an organized /bow 1v1 duel where you have the leisure to cherry-pick traits based on your opponent's build.

Sorry I confused you with another guy with the same avatar.Mirage is super mobile I guess a lot of players still take standard power mesmer utilies and/or do not properly use sword.You can either take blind on shatter or reflect on dodge (which you have a ton as on mirage) and because you wont shatter that often as mirage...Wait a month and you will see a lot more mirage rage in the PvP forum. Its not played much because of how good SB is and its sucks against it.

@Turk.5460 said:If you're using rifle, don't forget to stack swiftness every minute on critters and neutral monsters as you are travelling. I like the DBL where there are tons of critters along the routes that you can just mark as you are running (thrill of the crime swiftness). And on neutral monsters you can mark them, and spam Skirmisher's Shot until they are dead for about a minute of swiftness.

Yes I was doing that and also the reason why I'm using Trapper instead of Mug -- Mug is counterproductive because it puts me in combat.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:As a DE, you can out stealth them and outrange them. Keep in mind DJ and Three round are channeled so they will track. Mirage's mobility is...weird. don't let them get in Melee range. When they stealth, you stealth. You both have the element of surprise at any given time, yours can hurt more.

You still can't kill a condition chrono which tank all your hits and wear you down with confusion/ torment spam from range which is also undodgeble cuz of how spammy they are.

@Aomine.5012 said:

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:As a DE, you can out stealth them and outrange them. Keep in mind DJ and Three round are channeled so they will track. Mirage's mobility is...weird. don't let them get in Melee range. When they stealth, you stealth. You both have the element of surprise at any given time, yours can hurt more.

You still can't kill a condition chrono which tank all your hits and wear you down with confusion/ torment spam from range which is also undodgeble cuz of how spammy they are.

Nah, I can handle Choronos. They don't have as much mobility as Mirage and they can't create illusions/clones as fast as Mirage. Condition spam is a given so Chronos doesn't really have an advantage in that area.

Archived