Removing Items from Guild Bank causes game crashes?

I'm experiencing this bug as well. Oddly enough, on my alt account I am able to use the bank just fine. My main account (PoF/HoT enabled) that is having the issue is the "Guild Leader" with full permissions. My alt account (No HoT/PoF) has a separate rank with all permissions enabled and is able to use the bank.

@Dharkon.6481 said:More investigation: It appears this only happens on one of my characters so far. I think I have narrowed it down to the 2 new character bag slots. If you try moving something into those from a guild bank, your client will crash.

Confirmed bug.. i tried to moving mats from bag-9 to guild bank, my client crashed.I move the mats to bag-8 first and then store it to guild bank, it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

@Dharkon.6481 said:More investigation: It appears this only happens on one of my characters so far. I think I have narrowed it down to the 2 new character bag slots. If you try moving something into those from a guild bank, your client will crash.

I recently came across this bug as well and I can confirm this. Whenever I transfer something from the guild bank to one of those new character bag slots...my client will crash :(It's not a huge problem and you can work around it, but it would be nice if this could be fixed.

• 3 months later...

Been happening for the past week on numerous characters when using bank. Not paid attention to whether only when removing items. I think it's more general so even opening tab will cause crash. Sent crash reports. Annoying when it's happening numerous times in one session and then long waits for 2 factor auth sms....yawn.

@Siliconmana.3816 said:Been happening for the past week on numerous characters when using bank. Not paid attention to whether only when removing items. I think it's more general so even opening tab will cause crash. Sent crash reports. Annoying when it's happening numerous times in one session and then long waits for 2 factor auth sms....yawn.

Your issue may be different, as the issue in this thread had to do with characters equipped with the newly-released (at the time) additional bag slot.

You can try a -repair of the client, or contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Your issue may be different, as the issue in this thread had to do with characters equipped with the newly-released (at the time) additional bag slot.

You can try a -repair of the client, or contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Quite possibly. I do have addtional bag slots, and a guild bank. Crashes are just not confined to those parameters. Now crashing on using TP too.Thanks for the tip re: -repair, I've yet to try it since I did lodge a support ticket though a week later and yet to receive any advise.

Archived