Query regarding mounts/mount skins

Hi folks. I recently just started the Path of Fire expansion and got my raptor mount. I purchased two contracts from the Gem store, one for Aurene's Prismatic Raptor and another for the Crested Plainsrunner. I can't seem to use them as they show up as locked. Is there something I must do in order to access these very handsome looking mounts?

I tried. They are locked to me and I can not use them. I'm not really sure what I am doing wrong but I would like to find out how to access these mounts/skins. I hope it's just that there is some process that I am not familiar with as this is my first time having a mount. I would hate to think that the gems I paid for these were all for naught.

I was in Lion's Arch when I purchased and attempted to use them. WHOA! I was trying all sorts of clicking in boxes and finally found out that I had to select a locked box on the left side before I could select the mount on the right side. Silly me. Ah well, thanks for trying to help me with this. Now that I understand the process, this should be fairly straight forward. Folks here are really helpful.