Another change on scrapper that I think it is quite...necessary

Martt.5123

Hello for everyone who is reading this! 

I am so happy with the scrapper changes that is coming next week! But if the purpose of the change is to bring scrapper to PVE content, I think another change might be necessary: Impact Savant.

This trait is literally a free nerf on heal scrapper, because it makes the scrapper to lost 180 vital for free in exchange of nothing basically, considering you are healing, you won't really strike any creature and even if you do so, you might not really get a good amout of barrier. So...this traits benefits nothing on scrapper support, just a free nerf. 

I don't think it should be removed tho, but possibly moved? What do you guys think?  

@Martt.5123

It's not problem, you can have 20k hp : http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PezAo6JlNwcYesGWKeyTftaA-zRZYQhIyfMaA1Q7FUGVXApnAqNLtvZB-e

more problem is 5ppl furry aplication if you rly want be full quickness role

for that you need replace elixir gun for rifle turret, or take superior rune of pack with alac so you will provide 14s of fury evry 30s and alac will provide 16s evry 30s

As now you need have blast gyro cuz of duble superspeed proc for x2 quickness, and bulwark gyro you can't replace or you will have 0 stab

In my opinion thay need add quicknes to Expert Examination (and bit aoe furry) or rework that trait as well

Edited by Noah Salazar.5430