2v2 pvp build changing after rounds for winners only.

Severity: serious.

Description:
After winning  a round, the victors can wait to go out of combat and change their builds before new round starts and their builds get locked.
Losing team however cannot change their skills as they're stuck on death screen until new round starts for everyone.
Ergo winning team can push their advantage adjusting build to the enemy's, while losers are left helpless.

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 2

• ZeftheWicked.3076 changed the title to 2v2 pvp build changing after rounds for winners only.
1 hour ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

Haven't played the current season yet, but can't you switch skills etc. via hero-menu anymore?

Well frag me, you're right. That being said this is literally first time I see this feature in my life. Maybe now it's not as a great of an issue, but knowing skill changing deep into hero panel vs having them flat on your hud and ready for switching is still somewhat a kick for the losing team. I had no idea this existed. How many are like me and don't know it?

Not to mention this little gem....
here's how hero panel looks when dead...

Does this grayed out row with lightning icon all over your skills says "Yes, i'm editable, you can switch things around" to you? Spoiler alert - yes you can switch things around, but the visual cues lead to exactly opposite conclusion...

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076