How do i get the blue wings during kralkatorrik fight in dragonfall?

after popping one of its weak point there would be a leyline that will spawn then use you can go up, others automatically blue wings(not a glider skin but seems to look like bond of faith) when they jump but when I do it am just raised a little and it wants me to glide as seen in this picture while others get up with blue wings as seen here. do i need to unlock something? I already have leyline gliding and bond of faith mastery? some say gift of aurene but Im too not sure. I already tried backing a little then going in then jump near the leyline but still it does not activate the bond of faith thing, Its been like this ever since idk why.

The blue wings are glider skins. You need leyline gliding mastery, which you have, to go up the leyline. What I have found is that trying to glide up those leylines are hit-and-miss. The easiest way is to leap and deploy the glider as soon as the leyline appears. Any later, and I find I'm repeatedly trying to jump up and around and get my glider out, to go up.

As the camera angles in this game aren't great, it is easy to go outside the leyline when going up, in which case you'll only be gliding normally. I normally have to move my camera around to see if I'm still in the leyline.

For bond of faith, that is skyscale mastery and is not used when gliding. So just leyline gliding is needed

You don't need leyline gliding for those particular streams, the weak points in DF are set up in a way where everyone with a glider can go updraft regardless of their leyline mastery.

That said, they are extremely buggy, there's a couple points where I can't get the flow 90% of the time and I just keep jumping on the point like an idiot until I give up and teleport to shrine.

• Like 1