WvW Holosmith - Most condi clear possible????

Magical Things.8465

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFAUnEIDVXhFYBubBcJjF2CrfNGHvjidkqwTAMEtBCAA-j1RJQBEUJIdU/BAXAgtt/w9U+xlHAgW0BsOYAYmAwMzMTjMzMzMzUKgikpB-w

This is problably the closest you can get to a lot of condition clear without gimping yourself to the max.Cauterize (Coolant Blast Tool Belt) remove 2 conditions (4 above 50 heat) - Apply Self Burning for 4sPhoton Forge convert 1 condition to boon upon deactivation (2 above 50 heat)Elixir B, Healing Mist and Throw Elixir B remove 1 condition eachThrow Elixir C remove 1 condition and turn 2 conditions into boonsElixir C turn 13 conditions into boonsSuper Elixir (Elixir Gun 5) Remove 2 Conditions on ImpactAcid Bomb (Elixir Gun 4) Remove 1 ConditionSigil of Generosity transfer one condi on critical hit (10s icd)Sigil of Purity remove 1 condition on hit (10s icd)Rifle #5 and Forge #2 on E-gun #5 give you light aura that reduce condition damage on you by 10%.Saffron Bread reduce condition duration on you by 20%

However, I don't run this much overkill on my holo and I do perfectly fine except against Scourges that I let to get closer than 1200 range from me. Boon Corrupt is a bitch to Engineer ever since Scrapper.

I think you know there's not much else out there. Rune of Lyssa?

Most of the Holo condi clear can't be used on demand. Your best chance is to avoid getting hit by condi bombs in the first place. I'm running without alchemy/elixirs and my general playstyle is: get in, burst, get out with rocket boots, and if I get tagged by condi, get waaaay out then Healing Turret and hope it cleanses the 15 stacks of torment & burn instead of weakness + cripple.

Archived