Legendary Armory - Cool but what about the upgrade in them?

On 7/14/2021 at 2:14 AM, Infusion.7149 said:

If you have regular ones you can just get one copy per character and it will be stored in the template.

Instead of unequipping my legendaries to my bank, and grabbing them with another character, I now have to do the same with every sigil and infusion on every one of them instead... Or, buy 15 copies of every infusion and sigil for every legendary so that my alts can use them without going through the process of transferring it all through my bank?

One of my favorite things about having legendaries was having a stat-selectable weapon that had good infusions and sigils on it that I swapped between my characters. You are suggesting every character needs a copy of the infusions and sigils for that to make any sense. Or, I can spend several minutes loading all my infusions and sigils into my bank to share between characters. Me spending hundreds (thousands?) of gold fully gearing out my alts with sigils and infusions is not a solution.

For me, this new system has introduced much more work to share legendaries between characters, which is the opposite of what it was supposed to do... right?

As someone who crafted 8 sigils and 7 runes prior to Armory, i had no problems in re-equipping my characters. Armory itself said: Shared Legendary Items.

Infusions are not Legendary.

Black Lion Salvage kit and Ascended Savlage kit can return you your upgrades, after that it can be re-used in your Legendaries. There is also Upgrade Extractors, i think Black Lion Statuette vendor sells them.

What bothers me more: Where is our Legendary Aqua Breather?

Edited by Aeon.4583