A permanent total makeover kit, please.

2 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Until the game shuts down due to lack of revenue.

I like this logic because you can use it on the other permanent contracts as well.  Let's say, for the sake of argument, the permanent TMK is 4500 gold.  this would require ~21000 gems purchased.  8000 Gems is $100 and the lowest denomination you can buy them in is 800 for $10 in the shop via the game.  There are 2k gemcards.  So let's just say you buy 20800 gems and make up the difference with some gold farming.  That's $260 to buy it.  (2x the 8k gem purchase, 1x 4k gem purchase, 1x 800 gem purchase).  Not to mention, the way to get these endless contracts is via Black Lion Chests at a really small drop rate where you'd need to spend on average, $200 or more on keys to get it.  They won't be suffering for revenue.

EDIT:  Especially since, to buy them at their consistently cheapest, using the 20800 gems, you'd buy 70 (5 for 1400 gems) + 3 (3 for 350 gems each).  No one really consistently changes their character appearances enough to hit  that threshold.  I sincerely doubt anyone's changed their character appearance in a way that would require a TMK a 73 total  times

I think at one point there was a consideration on getting rid of transmutation charges around the time of the wardrobe introduction, and it wouldn't even be that big of a hit to revenue.  Keys and skins sell far more on the gemstore.  Tmutes are pretty regularly earned in game via pvp, wvw, and map comp since and even more so now thanks to festivals giving them out for cheap.

Edited by Sir Alymer.3406
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1