Question on twilight/sunrise post armory patch

I've heard about the clarification around Eternity users for this upcoming patch.

However, I couldn't find any information for what will happen for those of us who have neither of these legendaries but are planning to get one.

Will I also get a token if I craft and add twilight or sunrise into the armory after the armory is added, so I can later build an Eternity?

In my case I already have both precursors: While I was crafting Dusk, I randomly got Dawn from a world boss, but I don't want to rush crafting them just yet.

Considering the worst case, where we wouldn't get tokens after the armory is added, I'm thinking that I should craft and bind Twilight now, so that I get a token. Then I could craft Sunrise without binding (again, assuming I'm not getting tokens) so that I can use the token + unbound sunrise to make Eternity (account-bound I guess, that's fine).

But it would be great if we could get some clarification on how this would work.

Edited by blackoil.2673

It will work exactly as described in the article: when you craft and bind Twilight and Sunrise they will go into your armoury and you'll receive tokens for each which can be used to make Eternity. The only difference to the current system is that Eternity will be account bound on acquire so you won't have the option of unlocking the Twilight and Sunrise skins and then selling Eternity, but will have the benefit that you'll end up with 3 legendary greatswords to use instead of 'just' 2 skins and no actual legendary.

• Like 1