Flamethrower in the water or apply Juggernaut to Elixer Gun.

jniel.3581

Yep I am asking flamethrowers work in the water or at the very least make Juggernaut work with the Elixer Gun.  

Flames in water that's ridiculous!  Right, because the game is based on realism. I'd like to see you throw grenades 10s of meters while submerged.

This wrecks a primary build for FT engineers by effectively disabling the Juggernaut trait in the water.

The necro used to lose their elite skill minion and they "fixed" that (like necros have ever needed fixing) so why cant you make Juggernaut apply to a water kit or make flamethrower work in the water?

I suppose other professions suffer this same fate but to date nothing I have played but granted I do not play all professions all the time and some rarely under water. Regardless I'd suggest "fixing" them too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jniel.3581 said:

make flamethrower work in the water?

There are more issues than it just being flames vs water.

1) flame jet: this ability does not have any vertical mobility and thus would be heavily limited

2) Flame blast: Ground targeted so would need to use it's older targeted version

3) Air blast: again, no vertical mobility

4) Napalm: It's a wall of fire so would either need to feel exactly the same as the 2 or be stuck on the ground

5) Smoke Vent: probably the only fully functional thing on the weapon

By the time they fix the underwater FT they might as well make a new weapon for the FT for underwater, Sonic cannon with the following skills perhaps?

(might need a special effect that converts burn bonuses to bleed)

1) Direct targeted channeled damage + bleed

2) Direct targeted blast with Higher bleeding

3) Direct pushback around towards target

4) A Noise field applying constant bleeds

5) High Powered flashlight for the blind

Edited by Stalima.5490
  • Haha 1

Grenades and Bombs suffer nearly every line item listed yet they work fine in the water and your default weapon in the water has a "wall" (net).

Yawn to the juggernaut is a noob trap. 

Edited by jniel.3581