Very minor crafting display bug on char select page

I have a character that had an overlapping profession that I never bothered to level with one that was fully leveled on another character. This character had let's say professions A and B, with B being the overlapping and non leveled profession that I decided to drop. Since you can't just unlearn a profession, I replaced it with another, C. For the past few days, on the character selection screen, this character shows as knowing 3 professions: A, C and the old B as well. My account does not have the ability to have more than the standard 2 professions learned per character, I never purchased that from the store. Also when I log in to that character and view my crafting professions, it shows correctly that I only know A and C now. Anyway, it's not a big deal as it's just a super minor text bug on the char selection screen but figured I'd mention it.

Here is what it looks like

Do keep in mind, that just because you changed Crafting Disciplines on a character, it does not mean the character no longer knows that Crafting Discipline.  They retain all that they learned; when/if you re-enable that Crafting Discipline, they will pick up right where they left off.

If the tool-tip no longer showed you that, you would be hard-pressed, possibly, to remember which character had advanced a particular Crafting Discipline.

Again, not a bug, but a feature. 

• Like 1

See that as "active" crafting profession. You can learn all professions on one char, with replacing the active professions. But you can return to a learned profession with the help of that NPCs near the crafting stations for a little fee (40s or so).

20 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Do keep in mind, that just because you changed Crafting Disciplines on a character, it does not mean the character no longer knows that Crafting Discipline.  They retain all that they learned; when/if you re-enable that Crafting Discipline, they will pick up right where they left off.

If the tool-tip no longer showed you that, you would be hard-pressed, possibly, to remember which character had advanced a particular Crafting Discipline.

Again, not a bug, but a feature. 

Oh I didn't know that. That's cool that you don't lose any progress. Not applicable in my case but cool nonetheless.