Build/Equipment Templates need to be account bound c'mon Anet!

4 hours ago, lokh.2695 said:

And "nothing will hapen probably, nothing gained nothing lost" is supposed to be the "hard" answer?

C'mon bro, I ain't trying to get at you.

Just stating that I think it's easier to make the sentiment of 'Nothing will happen so there's no point in trying.' type thing. Which was the consensus I got from your comment is all.

I said nothing probably will happen, because I do generally agree, it's an easier thing to accept as there's no point in wanting something that you'll probably never get.

Though at the same time a small part of me thinks 'Well just maybe.' Call it naïve, stupid whatever. 

At the end of the day the internet is a crazy thing. You never know who's looking at what or where and what kind of impact it has on someone. All of it, pointless or not fuels thought and opinion in various ways. 

So with that thought, I just made this post.

Honestly bro, I didn't mean any offence and I hope that clears what I meant a bit more.

That's off topic though. Try and keep it on the build templates 🙂

18 minutes ago, SirRocket.3516 said:

C'mon bro, I ain't trying to get at you.

Just stating that I think it's easier to make the sentiment of 'Nothing will happen so there's no point in trying.' type thing. Which was the consensus I got from your comment is all.

I said nothing probably will happen, because I do generally agree, it's an easier thing to accept as there's no point in wanting something that you'll probably never get.

Though at the same time a small part of me thinks 'Well just maybe.' Call it naïve, stupid whatever. 

At the end of the day the internet is a crazy thing. You never know who's looking at what or where and what kind of impact it has on someone. All of it, pointless or not fuels thought and opinion in various ways. 

So with that thought, I just made this post.

Honestly bro, I didn't mean any offence and I hope that clears what I meant a bit more.

That's off topic though. Try and keep it on the build templates 🙂

All is fine, no worries.

Hope is a good and valuable thing, don't lose it because of bitter old men like me 😉

• Like 1