Remove 10k wvw rank cap

To this day desert map manages to kitten me off every time I step into it for any period of time. Whether that be from running into stupid tree stomps you can't see half the time in battle which you should just be able to run over, or the stupid micro speed bumps at the end of going up ramps which don't let your mount just run over it, you have to jump.

9 hours ago, displayname.8315 said:

Here's to hoping they deliver on EoD.

it is unlikely that, without the direct intervention of the hardcore WvW playerbase, they can pull off anything good. They have the tools to craft the digital world, but we are the ones that know what we want and how we want to play, so why not collaborate...

20 hours ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

Funny how i played only in EotM launch --> pips and i still have more defended objectives than most real wvw players and i am not even close top in captured towers that are like main karma training objective. 

I hope you aren't using the percentiles from GW2 Efficiency since you will be comparing yourself to PvE players.  I've been playing since beta with casual play hours so I'm only at 4.6k rank.  Yet, I'm in the 98-99% percentile on everything since the vast majority of players never set foot in WvW.

28 minutes ago, Dagger.2035 said:

I hope you aren't using the percentiles from GW2 Efficiency since you will be comparing yourself to PvE players.  I've been playing since beta with casual play hours so I'm only at 4.6k rank.  Yet, I'm in the 98-99% percentile on everything since the vast majority of players never set foot in WvW.

I mainly look ranks.  If other rank is 150 and other 1500, i can draw some conclusions about that.

Edited by Junkpile.7439

I don't really care about my rank anymore (I'm SOOOOO close to Diamond as someone who roams 90-95% of the time).  I just want my kitten GUARD STACKS back!!! 🤣

Edited by Ronin.4501
WOH!!! The forums let me post a naughty word!!! But I decided to fix it myself lol.