Underwater combat

Max.5280

10 minutes ago, Dante.1763 said:

Toxic comments like these should be flat out ignored and dismissed. You arent some almighty allknowing god. You dont know what kind of player mindcircus, or anyone else who has issues with underwater combat are like.

If anet reworked underwater combat, and i mean fully, id be down for that, probably never happen, and if we fight the dsd i bet we end up doing it from skiffs.

So we are to ignore the history of people complaining about underwater combat being too hard, or raids being too hard, or HoT being to hard and too hard to navigate, or fotm being too hard and PvE being too hard because they can't solo content. I don't protest to be an all knowing god just a guy who can read the forums. Hey there are people right now who are asking to able to solo even more things because they can't be bothered to LFG.

Ill repeat if you say flow of game is your issue you need to l2p because flow of game means you don't fundamentally understand what you are doing.

I really like underwater combats, seems like anet totally abandoned this content, and has no plan to fix it. 

It's a shame, I think it's more about numbers that anything else, they could just speed up and powercreep to death the underwater gameplay to make us feel it's fun, cuz all about underwater is already well implemented.

I really don't get how you could initially add tons of underwater content and act like it had never existed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Linken.6345 said:

Infusions can be shared across templates on the same character mate.

Not in Ascended items, which is maximum for aqua-breathers. Only if Infusion placed in Legendary item it can be re-used in another template in another Legendary item.

If you place non-legendary rune\sigil or infusions into Ascended item, it stays there, and only there. No re-usage.