My personal Firebrand Garbage build I want to share.

Antycypator.9874

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...There was a Firebrand build created by Lord Hizen, but after some nerfs it has became an unplayable garbage.So... I'm creating garbage builds just for fun to play in Open World, kill champs, bounties and do group events solo because I'm very impatient to call and wait for other players but playing this way brings me fun. Firebrand is my latest creation; my guildmate said something like "That Hizen's build was freaking OP, I wish it could work again but..."Challenge accepted, I thought. I checked the build, some history of nerfs on wiki and started working on it.Most important thing: High critical chance was from traits, especially Righteous Instincts (50% crit chance under the effect of retaliation). It's 25% now. New build includes some Diviner's pieces to fill that missing crit chance and bring some boon duration, because giving boons is what Firebrand (and guardian in general) can do the best. You want that fury and retaliation as long as it's possible. Marauder's gear is just for more precision and vitality, because after some point, vitality brings more survivability than toughness. It's easy to stack protection, fury, retaliation, vigor, regeneration, have some quickness.Radiant Fire is for aoe burning. Striking a foe with more than 3 stacks of burning grants you fury (Inner Fire).Wrathful Spirit is for retaliation; you enter the fight, you get hit — aegis is gone but you get 6 seconds of retaliation at start.Litany of Wrath: awesome, super OP healing skill. Why would you use Shelter for blocking attacks if you could just heal yourself by bringing pain to your foes?Stand Your Ground: Quick source of stability and retaliation, also: a break stun.Save Yourselves: Lots of juicy boons.Feel My Wrath and Mantra of Potence: Quickness.

General tips:Tome of Justice deals some damage, both power and condi. You should start with 5, then 4 (aoe burning).Tome of Courage should be used to stack protection. A lot of protection. It's also a source of retaliation (4 and 2).Whirling Wrath over the Symbol of Wrath makes combo Light+Whirl = cleanse bolts.Leap of Faith over the Symbol of Wrath makes combo Light+Leap = Light Aura (retaliation).Never use your last Matra charge.Tome of Justice is recharged on kill.Scepter is for range damage, but it could be replaced by sword.If you want food, you should definately take something with precision/power.It can be used to support people at meta events; carry your team when showing new players the awesomenes of dungeons.Increased toughness might draw agro on some champs.Not recommended for raids and fractals.

Click here to check my build on Gw2Skills.