The laziness...

OGDeadHead.8326

...that you get used to by playing too much PVE :p

So, after mostly been running around in PVE for the last few weeks, there are two major ingame settings that while they are pretty nice to use in that gamemode (PVE), is an absolute major setback if you want to do any pvp - "Autotargeting" and "Snap ground target to current target".

While these are a decent conveniences in PVE, if you plan to play PVP - do yourself a favor, don't get lazy - don't enable these options (especially autotargeting).

That's all, TY.

@OGDeadHead.8326 said:...that you get used to by playing too much PVE :p

So, after mostly been running around in PVE for the last few weeks, there are two major ingame settings that while they are pretty nice to use in that gamemode (PVE), is an absolute major setback if you want to do any pvp - "Autotargeting" and "Snap ground target to current target".

While these are a decent conveniences in PVE, if you plan to play PVP - do yourself a favor, don't get lazy - don't enable these options (especially autotargeting).

That's all, TY.

I don't like or use either of those settings myself. Especially the ground targeting snap, since it centers on the target and I like to put the circle just touching the mob so it has to run through 50% more of it to get to me.

@Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:

That's all, TY.

I don't like or use either of those settings myself. Especially the ground targeting snap, since it centers on the target and I like to put the circle just touching the mob so it has to run through 50% more of it to get to me.

I started using the snap to target with soulbeast because I suck at manually aiming path of scars. It does have its drawbacks though...Like it won't hit a fleeing enemy at all.

I disabled auto targeting about a week after I started playing back in 2012....that crap was annoying as hell.

That's all, TY.

I never use Auto-target even in PVE.It mess things up more than help.

Archived