Missing "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" on the bookshelf in Eye of the North — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Missing "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" on the bookshelf in Eye of the North

I have both "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" and "Books: Goldclaw's Collected Works" on my bookshelf in Eye of the North but my girlfriend is missing "Books: Records of the Stone Summit" . We've both completed "Fallen From the Summit" and "Searching For Inspiration" achievements.

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not sure 'Fallen from the Summit' gives that book, as I have it, and I haven't completed that achievement.
    It was there when I first entered EotN, in fact.

Or, did you mean that the book is there, but not filled up? I only have the journal inside that I have so far collected.

• Gopaka.7839Gopaka.7839 Member ✭✭✭

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    Not sure 'Fallen from the Summit' gives that book, as I have it, and I haven't completed that achievement.
    It was there when I first entered EotN, in fact.

Or, did you mean that the book is there, but not filled up? I only have the journal inside that I have so far collected.

There is no interactable on the bookshelf called "Books: Records of the Stone Summit"

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

Might try a -repair of the client, then.
    Or, something else triggers it (from past content), but it's not the achievement, 'Fallen from the Summit'.

• Leablo.2651Leablo.2651 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 25, 2020

If this is something you want right now, you should probably try doing the story again with her as the host.

• Amaren.9326Amaren.9326 Member ✭✭

I'm also missing this. I have Snargle's Collected works, but not the records. I finished the book collection for Forging Steel/Darkrime Delves, so maybe it's bugged?