Expurgation stat choices are a joke

Omnicron.2467

I am sure this was brought up during the HOT Spec weapon collections as well, but I only just came back to the game, and this is seriously stupid. Beserker, Commander, or Rampager only? I mean these stat choices are a joke! Are you telling me I just grinded for this skin and put money into the collections and items I need to make it just to get an item I should rather salvage?

Please ANet give everyone new stat choices on these Spec weapons, I mean for goodness sake at least add the new stat combos like Grieving

Very diss-apointed by what seems like a lazy and unrewarding design choicehttp://i63.tinypic.com/29xadkx.jpg

This is the unfortunate case for many of the new elite spec weapons. If you think the stat choices for Expurgation are bad, take a look at the Soulbeast dagger or the Renegade shortbow. What makes matters worse if that many of the stat choices dont make any sense for the elite spec they're associated with. An ascended berserker axe is not that bad, but Firebrand is condition heavy and they don't even offer a good condition stat type like sinister or vipers.

Archived