Strength of Stone

supreme.3602

@Arcaniaxs.4519 said:Well... if u wanna use a condi build u should use fire traitline not earh... cuz bleeding dmg per tick is ALOT lower than fire... btw u apply fire much ezierUnless u run earth traitline for some utilitys and get more tankier

I use both. If Strength of Stone wasn't nerfed, I would have an amazing build... sadly that isn't the case.

@Arcaniaxs.4519 said:Is this for pvp or normal pve condi build for raids?

For me, it's for WvW roaming as a Tempest.

@Auburner.6945 said:Well, it has a 3s ICD per target, so I don't really see an issue here, especially it's Bleeding on Immob application we speaking of; not a spinning sword that deletes downs.

Exactly. It's not really game-breaking. It would just make our builds that much more diverse, which is what they wanted, right? I have my burn damage from various sources, but it would be nice to have 3 stacks of bleed from immob again.

The thing is the trate already dose a lot i can see why they nerfed it.The thing is bleeding is week on ele out of its 2 condis there no point going high end bleed when burning can be on a longer duration and hits much harder and is far easier to trigger out side of it atument. Bleeding realty should not be on earth line at all and it feels more like a hold over from 2012 balancing. There just soo much on ele that is comply out dated.

Over all condi dmg is a joke on ele as most of the effects dont make condis stronger on ele they make ele do more power dmg vs targets that are condi. Another massive out dated effect on ele class.