xxxxxxxxxx

@Tayga.3192 said:I feel like every problem in this meta would be solved with buffing warrior and/or mesmer.

Spellbreaker is still the ultimate bunker killer and mirage counters lrod weaver and prot holo.

No, nothing needs buffs. Just nerf sustain further. The funny thing is, the last patch feels like Anet forgot to actually implement the changes and only changes the tooltips. My Ranger still does around the same dmg, i could not rly feel any difference. My necro still can facetank and has a lot of shroud. Holos have insane dmg, while being able to facetank and resustain a lot. Meanwhile condi Thief got not touched at all, just like Rev...

The only change (not buff) should happen to Mesmer is revert the nonsense one dodge change for Mirage and rework condi ambushes from Mesmer and clones instead, so IH can not overperform with condi ambushes anymore and the condi IH playstyle becomes more skilled and less passive. Adjust dmg and effect duration on power ambushes to fit post patch lvl based on 2 dodges if needed (including other changes i suggested for Mesmer few times already , like no dmg on MoP instead turn it into a boon remove, exclude f4 reset from Signet of Illusion, remove the clone generation on Mesmers own sword ambush etc., all ofc only if needed when giving 2 dodges back).

And give Chrono IP and f4 back and give other trade off for the f5 CS skill instead (i think stat penalty can do the job because even utility rewards you can quantify and when Chrono has to give up dmg and sustain for just some lower utility cds it would be a good trade off not contradicting mechanics and not lowering skill ceiling and would define Chrono as a support spec instead just killing the elite). I disagree to @apharma.3741 that a more in cds are per se unbalanced. In my view only when the skill set with more in cds is remarkable more impactful/powerful than a skill set with less cds it becomes a balance problem. Same for Fb. Fb doesn't need another trade off, it just needs normal nerfs to the power lvl of the more f-skills in tomes Fb has. It can be a bit more powerful to reward higher skill floor/ceiling though.