How shortbow skill 3 (Sevenshot) should work

Wulgare.1372

Here's a picture i did, about should work imo, it's really bad that you can't change the distance.l7aBebJ.jpg

doesn't feel that good in pvp since 1-3 shots are going to hit in a point fightusually in pve when you start your fight, you wanna start it with this skill since it's the easiest way to hit all the arrows, during the fight, you are gonna have the same problem like in pvp, only few of them hits

This was how it worked in beta, granted you had to change your target settings to "fast". ANET "fixed" it for launch. For the short time we had it, it was wonderful. It felt like a versatile skill shot. Anyone ever played WoW around TBC? Back when Hunter had a dead zone where you couldn't do anything. This is what the skill feels like now.

To be honest, this skill needs re-design from scratch. The reverse shotgun concept is majorly flawed and will never work. There is a reason why there is no other skill in the game that scatters inwards.

And SB in general needs mobility+evade skill. Removing this skill in favor of that will make SB much better (assuming the damage will be divided among remaining skills).

Otto.5684 I think they could replace Bloodbane shot with a blink arrow skill that you shoot enemy and teleport behind it (Through the mists :O), while inflicting some conditions.

And also i dont know what would be better, if this Sevenshot were a ground target ability with a range indicator, or sevenshot shoot every missile on the targets current location, meaning that you can also dodge this skill in pvp just by running side ways.

Archived