Just finished the second quest for HoT, now I am told to get back to tthe jungle. How?

As I stated, I am at the point I have explored Silver-wastes but I cannot find a path back to the HoT Jungle. Spent a day looking. I need to get one more Mastery for the stinking Glider so I can then move to getting a mount. I am at a loss right now. Any information to pint me in the right direction is appreciated.

1) There's a doorway in the cliff on the west side of Silverwastes, right below the text on the map which says "Southwestern Silverwastes" which leads into a cave. Once you're inside follow the path up the stairs and around to the right to get into Verdant Brink. (The hard part is finding the doorway, and once you know where to look it's easy to spot.)

2) If you've ever been to Verdant Brink before you'll have at least one waypoint unlocked and can simply click that to be telelported there. You have to pay of course, but you can get the money back by gathering a few nodes. (Also if you go to the Shipwreck Waypoint, which is likely to be the one you've got unlocked, you can go through the portal behind you to end up in the same cave, so if you can't find it in Silverwastes that's a good way to learn where it is for the future.) This is true of all maps BTW - going there once will automatically unlock a waypoint even if you don't get close to one, so you'll always be able to go back again.

3) If any of your guilds have the Lost Precipice Guildhall you can go there and then out the entrance in the south east corner to get into Verdant Brink.

4) Finally if you have a Teleport to Friend item and anyone you know is there (or willing to go there to provide a teleport) you can use that to reach the map.