Suggestion - add mastery for Skimmer to benefit from your swim-speed infusions

Seeing as some people with high swim-speed infusions swim faster under water than the new diving skimmer, could you please maybe add an extra mastery for Skimmer mastery track that will let it benefit from its rider's swim-speed boost?

That way you'll have base speed on skimmers with a normal rider, but if a rider has a swim-speed infusion slotted on their aquagear, this will boost the skimmer's speed.

@Friday.7864 said:It should be faster to begin with without any further masteries :disappointed:I did the broken collection because I thought I could move fast underwater, the 8 masteries feel wasted considering how slow it is...

Regardless of it broken on release day, it's working properly now I think. But underwater mounts open up more possibilities in future content perhaps, so I doubt your masteries will be completely wasted... it's not like you won't get enough PoF mastery points anyway. I still have a surplus and nothing more to unlock.

But I agree, underwater skimmer could be faster than base speed swimming, e.g. comparable to say +15, and then let those with extra swim speed infusions swim faster. But then also let an extra mastery let that skimmer utilise your extra speed boost to boost its own speed.

They will probably fine tune it a bit, although I'm guessing the speed underwater is the same as above land and as such, they're unable to boost just the one.

@Dondarrion.2748 said:Seeing as some people with high swim-speed infusions swim faster under water than the new diving skimmer, could you please maybe add an extra mastery for Skimmer mastery track that will let it benefit from its rider's swim-speed boost?

That way you'll have base speed on skimmers with a normal rider, but if a rider has a swim-speed infusion slotted on their aquagear, this will boost the skimmer's speed.

They don’t swim faster. What you’re seeing is probably the use of movement skills. You’d need a +60 or more swim infusion which I don’t think exists and it would cost more gold (Trillions) than anyone has in the game.