What I should do with the Astralaria components once is completed?

Buran.3796

Hi, crafted Astralaria some days ago and there's a lot of components from the recipes and achievements filling my inventory after finishing the legendary weapon. What should I do with them? Selling back to a vendor for a few silvers? Or do they have any use once the weapon is crafted? Are usefull to craft a second one?

@Linken.6345 said:Cant craft a second one since it got a collection to it.Gen 2 staff, axe, bow and pistol you can only craft one of.Gen 2.5 te rest you can make multiple.Astralaria is the Gen 2 axe, so no crafting a second one.

OP, having crafted Astralaria myself, everything that is left over salvage what you can, sell what you can't, and destroy the rest. You don't need any of it any longer.

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:

@Linken.6345 said:Cant craft a second one since it got a collection to it.Gen 2 staff, axe, bow and pistol you can only craft one of.Gen 2.5 te rest you can make multiple.Astralaria is the Gen 2 axe, so no crafting a second one.

OP, having crafted Astralaria myself, everything that is left over salvage what you can, sell what you can't, and destroy the rest. You don't need any of it any longer.

Yes as I said in my first line in the post you quoted, just because I expanded my answer dont make it wrong.

Cant craft a second one since it got a collection to it.