Thief will not stay in the kneel position

@"DeanBB.4268" said:I don't seem to have that problem with my Deadeye. Clicking the skill cancels it, as does weapon swap. What exactly happens for you?

If I activate skill 5 (kneel) my character will kneel and then stand up again unless I immediately start shooting. Its as if the action on the toggle between kneel and stand is so sensitive "it can't make up its mind". I am sorry I can't think of another way to say it. In fact, my character will actually stand there and oscillate between the two positions indefinitely.

@Michael Conrad.6704 said:

@"DeanBB.4268" said:I don't seem to have that problem with my Deadeye. Clicking the skill cancels it, as does weapon swap. What exactly happens for you?

If I activate skill 5 (kneel) my character will kneel and then stand up again unless I immediately start shooting. Its as if the action on the toggle between kneel and stand is so sensitive "it can't make up its mind". I am sorry I can't think of another way to say it. In fact, my character will actually stand there and oscillate between the two positions indefinitely.

Stupid question but:Did you by chance have the "autocast" active on the kneel skill (the thing that is commonly set to the first skill (ctrl + mouse 2 to active/deactivate by default, indicated by two arrows at the side of the skillpicture)).Because if i active that, my character stand up automatically after i kneel down.