[NA][PvX]Radiant Journey[RADJ]is recruiting all like minded individuals!

Goat.2397

Radiant Journey is a new guild, comprised of one member, myself, as of the writing of this post. This guild is starting from scratch, from the ground up.

Goals:

To bring like minded people together who want to do regular content of all kinds together. To experience what it's like to build a guild and community from the ground floor. To help each other along our journey within Guild Wars 2, and perhaps beyond.

We will do daily content, weekly content together. Help each other with personal goals like hard to obtain Collections, obtaining Ascended armor, obtaining Legendaries, and so forth. All the many goals you can have in Guild Wars 2, we want to help each other with.

I want to Raid, do Strikes, do Dungeons, do all the content. There are some of these I do not have experience with, but I am a pretty quick learner usually. Whatever you are interested in, chances are I am 100% on board with doing it too, and am looking for people with similar mentalities.

I have joined a few guilds since returning to the game in the past month, and all of them invite you and then never do anything with you or even talk to you. I am looking to make this guild the opposite of that. If you are interested, get ahold of me, and lets get started!

I have a Discord created, with an easy to remember Discord Link setup: https://discord.link/radj

Feel free to whisper me in game, or mail me, at Goat.2397, or my main character Aeryx Darkpit. mister_burns#2013 for Discord.

Doing the daily bump for our post here. Still looking for more! We're up to 5 members at current, with 1 applicant pending. Building our core group in anticipation of getting our guild hall and starting on guild missions! All of us have never done these things and are looking forward to doing so! Come join us!

Update:We're still at about 10 members, but the core group of us is always improving, we have been progressing in Fractals and gaining our Ascended gear for more members, and so forth. We'd like to one day get enough people to do a 10 man Strike. I have also promoted 3 people to Radiant Council, our equivilant of Officer. So in addition to myself, you may now contact the following if you wish to join:

PartTimeGoon.4065

Come hang out with us and relearn/learn Guild Wars 2 together!

@Kashel.8935 said:i am interested in joining.

Sorry about the delay, sent you an invite and a mail! Thanks for the interest!

In other news, we've had a few people quit without expressing why. I think this is just natural in online games, sadly, but we're going to keep on keeping on! Going to start planning regular events to see what everyone is interested in. Still trying to gather enough people to start doing Strikes, and also to keep improving our guild hall.

Hello all,We’re still looking for members! We are very active, doing guild missions roughly once a week and talking in VC at least once a day. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new like me, you are more than welcome here! Feel free to message me if you’re interested in joining. I look forward to meeting you. ♡

Hello, I'm a recently returning casual player and have mostly played solo or due with a friend who doesn't play much any more. I enjoy play all parts of the game but haven't done any of the group focus parts like the Raids, Dungeons, and Fractals as of yet and I'm very interested in doing those. I've started looking for a guild to join and would like to be in a smaller one, as I don't want to "get lost" in the massive ones I always see. If you're still looking for people, I would like to join please.

@chatiss.3281 said:could be interesting ... i have 9 level 80 characters and interested in what and how you are doing Fractals, WvW, Missions, PvP, assisting new folks .. ...invite?

Myself and one other of our members that I can think of off the top of my head have enough agony resist to do T3 Fractals, but I'm always down to do T1 or T2 as well, we did T1s for some of our new members earlier.

WvW we have a hard time coordinating because everyone is on different servers. PVP we have one person who literally only does PVP and nothing else, everyone else kind of does it casually. I've done a decent amount of sPVP in my time, but I am not overly great at it. I can usually get multiple top stats, but can't really carry a team.

We do assist new people, particularly returning ones quite a bit. We are always down to do whatever anyone wants to do. We recently had another guild poach a few of our members, but we're still pushing on and got a few new people already to replace what we lost.

If this is still something you're interested in, let me know! Thanks!

What time zone is this guild operating on? Also, having been in a variety of guilds, the most successful have regular rituals that are well-attended even if everyone doesn't participate, be it guild missions, raids, strikes, etc. What one ritual are you going to make sure happens every week? And at what time in which time zone? I'd be fine joining a guild that's looking to raid, but my schedule is chaotic and the best time for me to raid would probably be 10:30 pm PST for about 2 hours on one night of the week (not Friday or Sat).

@Firebeard.1746 said:What time zone is this guild operating on? Also, having been in a variety of guilds, the most successful have regular rituals that are well-attended even if everyone doesn't participate, be it guild missions, raids, strikes, etc. What one ritual are you going to make sure happens every week? And at what time in which time zone? I'd be fine joining a guild that's looking to raid, but my schedule is chaotic and the best time for me to raid would probably be 10:30 pm PST for about 2 hours on one night of the week (not Friday or Sat).

I am on PST, so is my officer, but it seems like everyone else is currently on EST so we are trying to do things on the EST schedule. When I move back home this summer, I will also be back on EST. We've been mostly flying by the seat of our pants and doing whatever we feel like at random times, but I have also done a couple of scheduled get togethers. I would like to do more in the future. This evening we've started discussing trying to schedule a Raid for the first time. The easiest thing to do has been to get people's daily Fractals done. We also for the past few weeks have done weekly guild missions. I think a lot of folks have mentioned they'd be good with doing raids at about 7 or 8 pm EST on Tuesday or Wednesday.

@Goat.2397 said:

@Firebeard.1746 said:What time zone is this guild operating on? Also, having been in a variety of guilds, the most successful have regular rituals that are well-attended even if everyone doesn't participate, be it guild missions, raids, strikes, etc. What one ritual are you going to make sure happens every week? And at what time in which time zone? I'd be fine joining a guild that's looking to raid, but my schedule is chaotic and the best time for me to raid would probably be 10:30 pm PST for about 2 hours on one night of the week (not Friday or Sat).

I am on PST, so is my officer, but it seems like everyone else is currently on EST so we are trying to do things on the EST schedule. When I move back home this summer, I will also be back on EST. We've been mostly flying by the seat of our pants and doing whatever we feel like at random times, but I have also done a couple of scheduled get togethers. I would like to do more in the future. This evening we've started discussing trying to schedule a Raid for the first time. The easiest thing to do has been to get people's daily Fractals done. We also for the past few weeks have done weekly guild missions. I think a lot of folks have mentioned they'd be good with doing raids at about 7 or 8 pm EST on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Okay thanks for the response, sounds like a mismatch then! I'll think about it. I poke around in fractals usually at least once a week, have a character around 120 AR and T3. Have a full ascended set for both heal tempest and power weaver.

Hi i'm interested as well! Returning player taking a break from Shadowlands. I'm interested in all aspects of the game. I really enjoy sPvP (currently low gold). I have full ascended gear with 144 AR (mostly through crafting). I'm interested in pushing up to T4 fractals just havn't really found it the LFG tool to be super helpful. I've done the weekly Strikes all 1 time so far and i'm currently working my way through the Skyscale collections and the most recent living world season. Looking forward to meeting you!