Up coming balance. — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home PVP

Up coming balance.

Crozame.4098Crozame.4098 Member ✭✭✭

I am especially impressed with one change:
• Transfusion: Reduced pulse heal scaling from 0.1 to 0.08 in PvP only, when the Scourge specialization is equipped.

This is really great and I think they should do more changes like this -- changing states based on elite specification or maybe even on certain weapon sets.

Comments

• Agreed. If it isn't too much to keep the books straight, balancing changes that apply -only- to specific elite specs would be very useful in addressing issues where one spec is overperforming, when core and the other specs are not.

The "Balance" is a fantasy -- another mortal superstition.

• Trevor Boyer.6524Trevor Boyer.6524 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's too many splits.

The different game modes are starting to feel like entirely different games.

People want things to feel familiar when they go from mode to mode, not completely different.

We did ask for pvp splits but I'm pretty sure people were imaging things more like: "This skill cleanses 1 condi instead of 2" or "This skill has a 30s CD in pvp instead of a 20s CD". I don't think anyone was expecting literally half their class to be entirely different between game modes.

• Crozame.4098Crozame.4098 Member ✭✭✭

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:
    It's too many splits.

The different game modes are starting to feel like entirely different games.

People want things to feel familiar when they go from mode to mode, not completely different.

We did ask for pvp splits but I'm pretty sure people were imaging things more like: "This skill cleanses 1 condi instead of 2" or "This skill has a 30s CD in pvp instead of a 20s CD". I don't think anyone was expecting literally half their class to be entirely different between game modes.

You want more balanced game play or what? I dont think there will be too many splits.