Useless Black Diamond — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Useless Black Diamond

SevR.6429SevR.6429 Member ✭✭
edited November 8, 2017 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

A useless item called "Black Diamond," which was not actually used in crafting recipes, has been removed from loot tables and replaced with the useful crafting material of the same name.

The old item, as well as the account-bound Brandspark Jewel and Sunset Jewel items, can be traded with some vendors in the Free City of Amnoon in exchange for the useful Black Diamond crafting material.

The above 2 sentences are an excerpt from the "Game Release Notes - November 7, 2017".

What Vendors??

Comments

• Vyrulisse.1246Vyrulisse.1246 Member ✭✭✭

They may be the disabled vendors due to a bug with this.

• I feel like most of the merchants have been removed. Prolly a bug? I couldn't for the life of me find any normal ones.

Vinnorin Almar, Firebrand of Maguuma.
    I Crit Under Pressure is recruiting, message me for an invite ^_^

• There's one in Elon that will make the exchange. The one in Amnoon was removed due to an exploit that was posted publicly earlier in the day.

"Face the facts. Then act on them. It's ...the only doctrine I have to offer you, & it's harder than you'd think, because I swear humans seem hardwired to do anything but. Face the facts. Don't pray, don't wish, ...FACE THE FACTS. THEN act." — Quellcrist Falconer

• Vyrulisse.1246Vyrulisse.1246 Member ✭✭✭

I wonder what the intended use for them was going to be... I kept mine because it was mysterious and cool but I guess it was just a leftover. Cool that we can swap them for something useful though.

• SevR.6429SevR.6429 Member ✭✭
    edited November 8, 2017

Thanks for posting!

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:
    There's one in Elon that will make the exchange. The one in Amnoon was removed due to an exploit that was posted publicly earlier in the day.

Know which one specifically?

EDIT: Anyone that might be looking, the Merchant Emeka located West of the Augury's Shadow Waypoint in Elon Riverlands.

• Dreamy Lu.3865Dreamy Lu.3865 Member ✭✭✭✭

@SevR.6429 said:

EDIT: Anyone that might be looking, the Merchant Emeka located West of the Augury's Shadow Waypoint in Elon Riverlands.

Thanks a lot! :)

I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.