Memories of Vlast.

I think I've only noticed that there is a problem late, but my Memories of Vlast item is missing from my bank account. Also, they used to be sellable, I recall, but none are on the TP now. Selling an item like that on the TP was probably a bug in itself, but why is mine gone from my bank now? Can I get it back?

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Can’t you get that from the heart vendors now?

Not according to the wiki. Hypothetically, which vendor(s) would be selling?I want to collect all lore book items in one place, and I consider this to be one. Since it is an achievement reward, there is only one confirmed way to acquire it according to the wiki, and it is once per account.

@Nox Lucis.8341 said:

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Can’t you get that from the heart vendors now?

Not according to the wiki. Hypothetically, which vendor(s) would be selling?I want to collect all lore book items in one place, and I consider this to be one. Since it is an achievement reward, there is only one confirmed way to acquire it according to the wiki, and it is once per account.

I thought the Desert Highlands vendors provided it. I recall all of those type of items tied to a map could be purchased from heart vendors after you initially earned them.

Edit: Oh. Looks like it was the Book of Vlast that I was thinking of.

Archived