Should legendary division exist?

BeLZedaR.4790

There are so few players in legendary it's a little absurd when legend > top 10. So should it just be reduced again to 1700 or something?Honestly I like better the idea I've seen elsewhere to have bronze-plat and when you're top 100 just have the 'legend' badge with your ladder position number in it. Makes more sense to me. If you're saying not all top 250 deserve the badge, then why count them anyway, just reduce ladder to top 100.

I guess you could call this rich people's issue though, balance is more demanding of a fix than anything right now.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:There are so few players in legendary it's a little absurd when legend > top 10. So should it just be reduced again to 1700 or something?Honestly I like better the idea I've seen elsewhere to have bronze-plat and when you're top 100 just have the 'legend' badge with your ladder position number in it. Makes more sense to me. If you're saying not all top 250 deserve the badge, then why count them anyway, just reduce ladder to top 100.

I guess you could call this rich people's issue though, balance is more demanding of a fix than anything right now.

Quaggan doesn't understand, whats wrong with badge for few the best players around?

@Morwath.9817 said:

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:There are so few players in legendary it's a little absurd when legend > top 10. So should it just be reduced again to 1700 or something?Honestly I like better the idea I've seen elsewhere to have bronze-plat and when you're top 100 just have the 'legend' badge with your ladder position number in it. Makes more sense to me. If you're saying not all top 250 deserve the badge, then why count them anyway, just reduce ladder to top 100.

Quaggan doesn't understand, whats wrong with badge for few the best players around?

This ^. It should only be deserving to the highest of carry xp

@Blood.5607 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

This ^. It should only be deserving to the highest of carry xp

I highly agree if you can out carry and out match manipulate the others. Then by GW2's standards, you deserve your legendary badge.

Archived