Warpblade - Caffeinated Skritt Burglar

Baest.4061

Not sure myself. I was out doing hearts on my Weaver when this Skritt showed up out of nowhere and started running around. Chased and killed him with other people doing hearts and got a Glowstone Amulet. I didn't even know it was for Warpblade until I checked the Achievement.

Check this page:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stop_the_caffeinated_skritt_burglar_before_it_escapes_with_the_treasure

They spawn on these spawn locations randomly, it is a chest actually, if you open the chest the skritt will spawn and you have to hunt him down. After you killed it you get a chest which gives you the item with the class you have. I. e. warpblade item for collection as an elementalist. Firebrand collection item as a guardian etc.

Check LFG open world regularly, people sometimes post there if they found a chest and wait for more people.

You don't have to kill the skritt per say or be part of the event. The skritt will drop a food bundle called "Pitcher of Desert-Spiced Coffee" on the place he was killed. Interacting with the item will still give you the collection item.The food item last for some time after skritt has been killed, so be quick!

Archived