easy solution to renegade utilities

messiah.1908

i know some of you came up with great ideas but some probably are harder to implement.

my idea after rethink and i think its the easiest way to fix it, is the implement an on death effect

Breakrazor's Bastion - when killed it will cleanse 5 conditions and heal for 1.5k. reduce cd by 20%Razorclaw's Rage - when killed it will aoe dmg for 2k and spread caltrops on the ground for 5 sec. reduce cd by 20%Darkrazor's Daring - when killed it will aoe stun for 2 sec and give stability for 3 sec. reduce cd by 20%Icerazor's Ire - when killed it will aoe chill and aoe dmg of 4k unblockable. reduce cd by 20%Soulcleave's Summit - when killed it will siphon health of 2k. reduce cd by 20%

for wvw it improved the dmg as they get killed so fast. and for pvp maybe can control the point better.

@Flauvious.6195 said:Those numbers are op as hell but on death effects could be good. This just kinda makes renegade a lame "drop giant circles on point and forget" spec like scourge and dragonhunter though.

dont forget. ppl suggest that they would be unkillable. so one dodge and you are out of it... still lame.

the idea for wvw is they are easily killed so they can do dmg now.on pvp is to control the point. the enemey can choose to kill and get dmg or dodge on you decap the point. or to be fast on killing and dodge fast click.

regarding dmg - 2k isnt op compare to necro well - 2k per sec. or guard traps 4k and above. some blockable and only one unblockable. numers can be twitch. its just an idea as atm renegade dont have much dmg at all with utilities.

below 2k dmg its very low as AA does 1k dmg already. we need it to be something enemy should be careful and potentialy can be burst dmg.assuming you are low with health and enemy coming to burst you. you pop up 2 of them and when enemy cleave he will get dmg. so it can be also useful as defense mechanism (like confusion condition. if you use skill you get dmg)

Archived