Why WvW infusions got excluded from the infusion change?

eoz.1834

I don't get it why WvW infusions got excluded from the change. Is WvW worth absolutely nothing according to the company? Is massive server transfers by gems every 2 months not enough for the company?

Patch Notes:Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable states to existing cosmetic infusions, such as Celestial Infusion, Chak Infusion, Ghostly Infusion, etc.Added Mystic Forge recipes with swappable stats for rare infusions.Added expertise and concentration infusions.

I believe, its because they're not cosmetic infusions and doesn't have agony. But we will see if anet will include them next year.

And if you look at their in-game currency price the cosmetic infusions and rare infusion are expensive compared to WvW infusions.Imagine if they included the wvw infusion the price of cosmetic infusions in Trading post will be affected or should i say will drop really low.(If that happen i'll grab all the cosmetic infusions right away)

Sadly it's not even PvE, it's just fractals, because the "normal" PvE Infusions are not affected either, you know the ones you can buy for laurels that only grant +4 Stat instead of +5 like the WvW and fractal ones. I am Soulbeast main, so I could really use the added expertise to gain back my earth sigill.

Archived