Rev Build help

DemonSeed.3528

Hey guys. Got hit by some nice dmg from a coalescence of ruin (if you can't load pic the hit was for 12,430). What build/food would you guys use to get these numbers? I wanna play around with it for a bit. It was actually in the middle of zerg clash and I was one of the last people still standing running around and my character just went straight from running to dead (there is really bad lag than usual going on lately). If anyone is curious, I have 3060armor without buffs and 29252 health (this is on my alt account using spellbreaker with the stuff I got from lvl80 boost lol). Ty!

https://imgur.com/a/TS6d3

i personally play with something like (in blobs):http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8sn3guNSuQ7JRboVlsP0rS4IaWJ4EdskFNFyOgJshsjZNxpdBBoBA-jFSBQBL4IAAgLAgZUCiHdDXZ/R5HlU/JnPAAeeQACAcAc+5ZezDO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIihWA-w

and its capable of doing that damage when your opponent doesnt have protection easily. a durability rune can help you here as it also reduces the damage of the hit that triggered the boon proc, is great against initial burst and i hate it on my opponents especially while playing deadeye.

most will pick staff on backbar and maybe some other traits in herald but as main thief i like to jump into some other thieves face from time to time and oneshot them with sword offhand and i never rez in blob so no rez trait, also i know most in blob are noobs so no need to stunbreak for them aswell.

@"MUDse.7623" said:i personally play with something like (in blobs):http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8sn3guNSuQ7JRboVlsP0rS4IaWJ4EdskFNFyOgJshsjZNxpdBBoBA-jFSBQBL4IAAgLAgZUCiHdDXZ/R5HlU/JnPAAeeQACAcAc+5ZezDO/8zP/8zr5nf+5nf+5nf+5lCIihWA-w

and its capable of doing that damage when your opponent doesnt have protection easily. a durability rune can help you here as it also reduces the damage of the hit that triggered the boon proc, is great against initial burst and i hate it on my opponents especially while playing deadeye.

most will pick staff on backbar and maybe some other traits in herald but as main thief i like to jump into some other thieves face from time to time and oneshot them with sword offhand and i never rez in blob so no rez trait, also i know most in blob are noobs so no need to stunbreak for them aswell.

You can crush thieves with staff 5 pretty easy. Then there is staff 2 for some nasty cleave rupt.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"MUDse.7623" said:i personally play with something like (in blobs):

You can crush thieves with staff 5 pretty easy. Then there is staff 2 for some nasty cleave rupt.

thank you for the advise, i still prefer the style with 2 swords ( sword #4 feels better to me than staff #5 as oneshot) altho i miss out staffs defense that way. but my own zerg mostly doesnt survive to the point that i would need the staff and if they do i hope to get carried somehow through the preassure cause top dmg dealer :D

Archived