If we are able to change our professions/ characters instantly in game?

Lastsecman.4352

And levelling up 1 level means levelling up for all the characters/ professions in the game instance.Do you think that it would make the game more fun?I think it would make the game more fun and less repetitive and grinding because you have all the professions and character play styles to choose from instantly in game.

@Lastsecman.4352 said:And levelling up 1 level means levelling up for all the characters/ professions in the game instance.Do you think that it would make the game more fun?I think it would make the game more fun and less repetitive and grinding because you have all the professions and character play styles to choose from instantly in game.

I think it would be also fun if we could have infinite currency and all skins too because we could have every look to choose from instantly in game.

They do that in Final Fantasy. It's nice and curbs the need for alts. However, in gw2, we have this thing called Fashion Wars where people will make many, many, many alts just so they have ready a plethora of different looks, skins, and fashion-ness. People will also often make their looks match with their profession. So maybe having one character would be nice, but it would also heavily impact Fashion Wars.

Not that I mind. I don't play Fashion Wars.

It would be more fun and make more sense.Another online game already allow this and I think it's really great. Have at least 2 of each race in the game, but I do play specific classes on specific races/looks I go for.

In this game I would probably do the same.Human = Play all classes.Asura = Play Engineer, Necromancer, MesmerSylvari = Guardian, Thief, Mesmer, NecromancerNorn = Warrior, RangerCharr = Warrior, Engineer

One class per character, I won't bother.

I could kinda see it if they implemented a "quest" line or "Scavenger hunt" to be able to train a single character for multiple professions. Of course they would be fairly intensive training courses and probably pretty expensive currency-wise so that it would still be much cheaper to just buy another character slot instead. But the option would be there for players who wanted to role play a mesmer who was also trained by lord Faren and became a warrior.

Archived