Messy servers, lag, etc.

RodOfDeath.5247

Basically any engagement whether npc or especially human [even just 1] and everything goes spazzy. My char just stands there giving free potshots and burst to the enemy, things I don't normally die to or I can easily react to. This lag is getting worse I hope it lets up soon. I also hope it's not another ddos.

As i tend to joke in a serious way...... Expect Anet to add more skill spam and aoe next expantion, and blame server structure... while it's the engine, and Anet adding noob friendly aoe/cleave spam gameplay...rather than players need to know what to atack.

Sometimes, even with stable ping arround 140-180 when a combat starts arround 10 players+ envolved my ping spikes to 2k-3k :\

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Basically any engagement whether npc or especially human [even just 1] and everything goes spazzy. My char just stands there giving free potshots and burst to the enemy, things I don't normally die to or I can easily react to. This lag is getting worse I hope it lets up soon. I also hope it's not another ddos.

That is the FPS getting killed as well, as client cant receive data faster enough to display on your screen.Data must be really bottlenecked on Anet server and load balancers :\

Archived