Best Condi Tank Class?

Tazdingo.7213

I like to deal condition damage while being able to tank any damage. The joy of watching your enemies slowly die over time while you stand there laughing brings me much joy. So which profession is better at being a condition tank class?

I mostly play PvE and WvW. A class that can do both would be best for me.

Large scale WvW, ScourgeSmall scale WvW, Chronomancer

To be perfectly honest though, whenever I see a non-traditional condi class running condi consumables the words that come out of my mouth are:If it can be made condi, it will be made condi...

I've seen every class ingame being used as condi in WvW at one point or another in time.

@Justine.6351 said:Large scale WvW, ScourgeSmall scale WvW, ChronomancerSmall scale WvW the scourge is still vastly superior to a chronomancer. No other condi build can compete. There is a reason why firebrand+scourge is considered an unbeatably bunker combo. The chronomancer only comes out on top in a single scenario and thats 1v1 when he is about to loose. Much easier to flee with.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Large scale WvW, ScourgeSmall scale WvW, ChronomancerSmall scale WvW the scourge is still
vastly
superior to a chronomancer. No other condi build can compete. There is a reason why firebrand+scourge is considered an unbeatably bunker combo. The chronomancer only comes out on top in a single scenario and thats 1v1 when he is about to loose. Much easier to flee with.

Ya I forgot some people consider small scale 10-15 running around flipping camps.

@Justine.6351 said:Large scale WvW, ScourgeSmall scale WvW, Chronomancer

To be perfectly honest though, whenever I see a non-traditional condi class running condi consumables the words that come out of my mouth are:If it can be made condi, it will be made condi...

I've seen every class ingame being used as condi in WvW at one point or another in time.

Thanks for the suggestions! It's kinda funny how the top best tanks are mostly light armor classes and not the heavy ones..

@Tazdingo.7213 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Large scale WvW, ScourgeSmall scale WvW, Chronomancer

Thanks for the suggestions! It's kinda funny how the top best tanks are mostly light armor classes and not the heavy ones..

Armour class is 99% visuals, 1% actual in-game difference in this game.

Archived