Revert Agony Infusions

Maryth.9372

With the addition of Augmentations to fractal buffs, I'd like to be able to "break" the agony infusions I've made over the years to support characters I don't even fractal with anymore. I'd like to be able to "break" them for the materials I used to make them. I could then use that high number of relics and Integrated Fractal Matrices to support addition of the augmentation that I do want to use for existing characters on my account that I do use in fractals. The +5 Agony Infusions were expensive to make and I'd like a way to be able to use go back and use those resources differently now with the Augmentation addition. Thanks

@zealex.9410 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Then why not sell them on the tp?

Stat infusions are account bound.

It wouldnt be worth breaking stat infusions even with the augments. As for normal ones as the guy said above, just sell.If he's not using those stat infusions anymore, because he already has more than he will ever needs (remember, he's talking about infusions on characters he's
not
doing fractals anymore, and he said his fractal characters are already fully set), then yes, it would definitely be worth breaking them.

@Astralporing.1957 said:

It wouldnt be worth breaking stat infusions even with the augments. As for normal ones as the guy said above, just sell.If he's not using those stat infusions anymore, because he already has more than he will ever needs (remember, he's talking about infusions on characters he's
not
doing fractals anymore, and he said his fractal characters are already fully set), then yes, it would definitely be worth breaking them.

Thats like wierd i mean why not change stats on them and ggive them to another character unare using? Going and making a brand new set seems counterproductive.

@zealex.9410 said:

not

Thats like wierd i mean why not change stats on them and ggive them to another character unare using? Going and making a brand new set seems counterproductive.

If i understand it right, he doesn't want to make a new set (he already has more sets than he needs). he wants to use the materials he'd obtain from breaking the stat infusions for the new boons

That is correct. I have 4 toons that I've made +5 Agony infusions for and I actively only use one toon or maybe two of those toons anymore. The relic cost of augmentation is steep and I'd like to have those mats back to support that rather than have those infusions sit on toons that don't even use them. I put them there because I had no other use for my relics. With the addition of augmentations, I'd like to reallocate those resources.

Archived