Perma blink cheats

trouble.3562

Today, ranked arena, the 9 players of my match noticed that the guard on enemy side was brutally cheating. He had perma blink, moved all over the map, and a few more tricky things that i can't even explain.

Why ?... does reporting work at all on this game or is just a feature for "display" only?

ty.

Had a similar experience 2 days ago in 3rd match of placement 10.Opposition guard managed to make it into our base Legacy of the Foefire without destroying the gate, then proceeded to attack lord. When a team member and I went to confront him he ran at high speed through the walls and seemingly off the map and we lost target. Reappeared there about 20 seconds later to attack our lord but gave up. The character then proceeded to run around the rest of the map, participating in combat but traveling at a very high constant speed. Movement was completely unaffected by terrain or elevation as he was able to simply run up and down cliffs still traveling at what seemed 200-300% speed. Personally, I didn't see if the damage output was modified but the fact that he was appearing to move from his spawn to our lord in less than 7 secs - with the gate still intact was a bit of a giveaway.

I have very few blatant examples like this but it was rather annoying. After placing player on block list (mine is very empty) was able to keep name for email report.

@"trouble.3562" said:Today, ranked arena, the 9 players of my match noticed that the guard on enemy side was brutally cheating. He had perma blink, moved all over the map, and a few more tricky things that i can't even explain.

Why ?... does reporting work at all on this game or is just a feature for "display" only?

ty.

i send the video i have of this guardian to anet, they haven't responded back to my ticket/deleted my post about the video i posted.

the dude sucked ass but was able to decap/cap points all over the map so easily making the match one sided..... had the same dude for 3 of my placement matches -Rip2018 pvp.

Archived