Suggestion: Allow us to hide recipes.

There are some recipes that are either never used or have no purpose after being used the first time (precursor crafting). It'd be really helpful if we could right click certain recipes on the crafting list and put them into a different 'hidden' tab to reduce all the clutter. The best example I can think of is the hidden games section for a steam library.

I personally like seeing all of them. It makes me feel like I know more :DAlso if I hide them, I’ll probably forget that they exist, heh.But anyway, if you’re trying to find specific recipes, you can type it directly into the search bar. If you’re just browsing and you’re annoyed at the extra recipes... I honestly don’t see that being fixed any time soon, even if it could be.

I'd love more options there, the ability to hide recipes would be great, as would the ability to start the crafting interface with all the categories collapsed or the ability to reorganise categories so that, for example, you see the Refinement recipes before the Boots recipes.

Archived