Repeatable Hearts

I know this isn't a huge deal, but could you possibly remove repeatable hearts from the map completion pointer? It sort of defeats the purpose of having a feature that points you toward unfinished objectives when repeatable hearts that you've already completed take precedence over objectives you haven't completed.

Alternatively, give us some way of selecting an objective so that we can see where the nearest missing point is? For example, select points of interest and it points you toward the nearest one of those you're missing...instead of annoying repeatable hearts?

@AliamRationem.5172 said:I know this isn't a huge deal, but could you possibly remove repeatable hearts from the map completion pointer? It sort of defeats the purpose of having a feature that points you toward unfinished objectives when repeatable hearts that you've already completed take precedence over objectives you haven't completed.

Alternatively, give us some way of selecting an objective so that we can see where the nearest missing point is? For example, select points of interest and it points you toward the nearest one of those you're missing...instead of annoying repeatable hearts?

I think the option to remove any object that is now on repeat from the content guide would be great. I think they should change the drop down to either a drop down where each option is a check (rather than trying to put together compound selections of options, like 'story and events'), or just a section where you check and uncheck items you don't want included in the guide.

Archived