Dune Cloak needs a rework because of Phantasmal Illusionist changes

Sodeni.6041

Hey!

I'd suggest a rework for the Mirage grandmaster trait "Dune Cloak".

This trait only had use with a phantasmal condition build where you had 3 illusionary duelists out (pistol phantasms) that put bleeding on your enemy.With the recent phantasm changes, though, this build no longer exists anymore and this trait is basically useless since there is no reliable way of putting out a lot of bleeds. The only real way to get bleeds is with staff and staff ambush but taking Infinite Horizon is way better than Dune Cloak and gives more stacks of bleeding and damage.

Also, Duelists Discipline should receive a buff since, as said above, it's not possible to have phantasm duelists out all the time.

I disagree, dune cloak isn't about bleeds, but other condi durations. The cloak itself gives 3 stacks of bleeding, requires melee, but is effective with axe. Progressing through platinum ranking with a build I have made. 1v1 are easy as i just dodge and foes bleed to death in addition to torment and confuse with 40%dura from trait and signet alone. Phant duelist gives out 18 bleed stacks and crits from clones proc bleed. I'm enjoying the trait and plenty of bleed options..... I feel you make an invalid statement

I have the traited Duelist and he can put out anywhere between 10-15 stacks of Bleeding. Thats pretty decent. Its cool down is a little long and i do wish they would remove the silly 25% reduction on Interrupt and just give it a flat cool down decrease.

I wouldnt say Dune Cloak needs a redesign or anything. Maybe a tweak or 2 but not a redesign. Pistol traited pumps out plenty as well as Staff.

Archived