Skins locked by profession — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Skins locked by profession

Trigr.6481Trigr.6481 Member ✭✭✭
edited February 12, 2018 in PVP

Is there any logical reason why this is a thing? There's pieces of armor that are the same skin in light, medium and heavy armor so you can't really say that it would break the theme of each armor type if they all share some of the same pieces But anyways just thought it would be cool to access everything in terms of just having more customization when it comes to fashion wars 2. Thanks

Comments

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Once there was a point as it separated the looks of light/medium/heavy classes, but after the introduction of outfits... there really isnt any point, no.

For example I am running my Asura mesmer in the dynamics suit (ie heavy armor look) because their light armor is meh. And I have been running my guard in the necro outfit so bare chest, kitten clamps and horse hooves, not exactly the heavy armor plated style.

IMO it would have more fun with a meaningfull choice of armor regardless if class. Like specific boons for the type of armor you pick. Imagine getting the +25% run speed "free" in light armor? Or +10% toughness and vitality in heavy?

Not the direction Anet choose though and its really pointless to change now too.

• BeLZedaR.4790BeLZedaR.4790 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 12, 2018

I’m going to second this simply because almost all light/heavy legging skins are bad imo, so very little choice.

Thoguh I doubt this has a place in the PvP forums? This should probably be reallocated to discussion.

Unyielding Legend
    Make condi rev great again!
    Say no to braindead high reward builds

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.