How is Druid damage in solo pve? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How is Druid damage in solo pve?

Echoherb.6528Echoherb.6528 Member ✭✭✭

I really just like to play in the open world mostly solo, working on masteries and world completion, etc. I'm a returning player, so I have all of the HoT and PoF areas to complete. I'm just wondering whether Druid is good in that respect, and by "good" I mean whether it's survivable and does good damage.. I don't want to have to spend all day killing everything since I know it's used for healing. I want to know before I spend all of those points in it over soul beast. I like having the pet so soul beast doesn't interest me all that much, so I'll probably just run ranger otherwise.

Comments

• Fluffball.8307Fluffball.8307 Member ✭✭✭✭

All 3 of them do just fine in solo PvE. It's way more about your gear (you'll want damage stuff like viper or berserk, not healing gear like magi.)

Druid solo is entirely about giving yourself QoL, like run speed if you need it, or an emergency heal, etc.

• BadSanta.6527BadSanta.6527 Member ✭✭✭

Druid power dps is the low tier

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.