WvW Cursor Bug

Doomslayer.3764

Hi there fellow Guildwars players.Hope you can help me out. For the last 2 week now I have found a bug in WvW as my cursor doesn't disappear anymore.So my movement is really effected by this now. I have also uninstalled my mouse software and re - installed a fresh copy of the latest software of a well know brand mouse I have.My friend in Belgium said to me last week he also experience the same problem at the moment.

This must be a bug in WvW, when I moove around playing PvE the issue is no longer there.

Please Arenanet help me out as WvW is the main reason while I play our loved game.

Sorry for my English as its not my 1st language. Hope you understand.

Doomslayer

No, I have a fresh installed Windows 10 copy also. I dont make use of no addons. You are correct by saying that you need to exit game and re launch the game. Then it works fine.

But entering WvW after a few times moving from waypoints it starts again.

Hope this gets resolved soon.Thank you for the quick responses from you people. At least we know for sure its a bug in the game.

Doomslayer

Also, do you play fullscreen or windowed? The reason I ask is this happens to me too. I have 2 monitors, and play windowed fullscreen. Sometimes the mouse cursor gets stuck behind the game. I can move it to the other monitor and it appears, move it to the game monitor and it vanishes. Try clicking on the game, still no mouse. I can usually get it back on top of the game by opening and closing the task manager.

Just to confirm this happened to me as well a few weeks ago and disabling the Discord overlay fixed the problem.

Also, I believe the overlay is toggled 'On' by default, so for anyone doing a fresh install of Discord, running Windows 10, and the game in Full Screen mode, be aware of this issue.

Archived