Dive Master achi bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dive Master achi bug

for almost a year Ascalon Diving Point #3 is not registering in the collection no matter how many times I do it. I also confirmed in my guild tht I'm not the only one experiencing the issue? Can the devs look into that?

Comments

• Loboling.5293Loboling.5293 Member ✭✭✭

Just encountered this bug too.

• Jwake.7013Jwake.7013 Member ✭✭✭

I believe you have to jump very short where you just make it past the land into the water, or even hitting the land right past the cliff can trigger it. I do remember this taking a few attempts forever ago when I did it. (also don't remember if using the spin skills can mess it up or not, so I would avoid on that one)

"Freedom is something that you need to actively acquire. It's not something that's given with no strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility, and to prepare yourself for what's to come." ~Charles Beams~

• Shizit.1294Shizit.1294 Member
    edited November 23, 2018

This is still bugged, could you please fix it? It's very annoying.

• I really can't believe they don't care that much about old achievements anymore.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.