New Infusion idea

A less absurdly rare version of the bee infusion with purple lightning as you run would be a nice addition.

But personally if they add more infusions I’d rather them be collection items and not completely rng or have built in (rng protection like increased drop chance after x number of event completions). They’re clearly meant to be prestige items for the wealthy, but I’m not sure that’s a necessary trend to continue when we have two generations worth of legendary weapons, armor, backpacks, and numerous unique skins only craft able via insanely expensive mystic forge recipes.

Aurora was a good step and hopefully the start of a pattern they will continue with future living world releases.

Another infusion idea I would love is one similar to the effect you get when you eat the strawberry food that turns you into a ghost and what I would have imagined the ghostly infusions to look like before I realized they were just spastic swirling black and blue particle ribbons.

@Zephyr.8015 said:My idea for a new in game infusion would be a brandspark infusion. You get purple lightning around your body arcing from one point to another. You could unlock this via a collection like what was done with Koda's Warmth.

Ah so similar to the branded backpack from the shatterer achievements but as an infusion then?

I would like an infusion where you have shards of brandstone floating around you that create electricity occasionally between the shards. When you run you leave an arm trail that looks like a really constrasted purple water streak. I can't explain it well.

You also get a death animation of a brandstone coming out of your chest then shattering.

Archived